Monday, May 19, 2014

A Fun Swap!

I have always wanted to do a swap. So the past couple of years I have done fabric swaps.

Then I got brave and wanted to do a quilting swap.  I have just finished my first quilting project swap.

Once I signed up for the "Mug Rug" swap I received the pattern and all the information I needed to do the swap. Later the moderator sent an email with the swap partners email address. I was paired up with a person in the midwest.

For my first quilting swap I wanted something small and the mug rug swap was perfect!

Here are pictures of the two different patterns for the swap that we were to use. The one with the dime in it is for size reference. The mug rugs finished at 9" x 5 1/2".

I love this little pattern and working on this project. It went along very quickly. I am excited to see what my partner is sending me.

No comments:

Post a Comment