Sunday, June 22, 2014

Working the hexies!

Some advice.  . . When you get to be a senior, don't try to do too many physical stunts or silliness.  . . You''ll throw your hip out!!
Well I did just that trying to imitate a model on t.v.  you know that exaggerated hip swinging walk they do?
Right in the middle of my second step a very loud and audible to everyone pop and then PAIN!!
Needless to say I have not been able to walk properly for three days!
So of course I had to turn to my hand sewing project to keep from going crazy!!
I worked on my" insanity" hexagon quilt. This is as far as I have gotten.

 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your pain...hope you feel better soon. Your hexies are looking great. Isn't it good to work on these as your body mends?
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes. Yes it does feel good to have something to do while i mend instead of sitting and getting frustrated.

      Delete