Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sewing in New Work Space

I was busy all day yesterday selling at the Flea market in Mora,  so I didn't have time to either work on organizing my new work space or to sew. For the past three days I have been unable to work on this space or to sew.

Today I felt like sewing!

My new work space is very cramped at the moment. There is almost no space from the front of my improvised table to the wall. I can not put the foot pedal on the floor to use with my foot. So, I taped it to the side of the boxes that are  holding up the sewing machine. 

To make the machine go I just squeeze it with my knee.  It's very comfortable. And its nice to not have to chase the foot pedal!  

When I put in the table that is to go here I will have to figure out how to keep the pedal by my knee cause I really like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment