Friday, May 15, 2015

Hexagon Box Pattern

I am reposting this for those of you that are working on hexagon quilts.  The Hexagon Box Pattern is still available.  If you are not familiar with this pattern that I designed, here is some information on it from a previous post . . .

http://avelisquilts.blogspot.dk/2013/07/hexagon-box-repost.html

If you would like to see what a customer did with her pattern, go to this page . . .

http://avelisquilts.blogspot.com/2013/08/customers-picture-of-hexie-box.html

The offer in the above posting still stands. If you make this pattern box and send us a picture by email and we post it on my website or on this blog, we will send you a packet of freezer paper hexagons as a thank you. 

You can always buy containers, but I like to recycle as much as I can. So, I use cereal boxes. They are a perfect thickness and easy to use. Plus it keeps trash out of the landfill.

It's a short posting today!

Meanwhile . . . keep on quilting!

Aveli

No comments:

Post a Comment