Friday, January 17, 2014

Making Progress. . . Again!!

This is my progress so far since I rerolled the quilt sandwich.

Where the masking tape strip is located is the current row that I am working on. Lower, toward the bottom of the picture is two more rows that are faintly visible.

I am surprised that I am this far in just a couple of days.  Several other things interrupt the progress of the quilting but I try to devote at least an hour a day to this project because my deadline is in March.

Maybe it's my imagination but now that I rerolled the quilt sandwich, it seems to be easier to quilt it and it seems to be going quicker than before when it was crooked.

Strange what the power of suggestion does to the mind! LOL!  Even though it was a difficult decision, I am glad that I decided to take it apart and start again and it hasn't taken long to catch up to the point I was at before.

No comments:

Post a Comment